Case Studies & ROI
In a recently commissioned study, The Total Economic Impact of Mattersight Behavioral Analytics, Forrester Consulting interviewed four Mattersight customers who use Mattersight® Behavioral Analytics to capture, analyze, predict and drive business value from customer and employee interactions, generating a nearly 5X ROI and six week payback period.
In addition, Mattersight® Behavioral Analytics has been used by leading organizations in many industries, including three of the largest HMOs, three of the largest property and casualty insurers, and top firms in retail banking, prescription benefits management, private sector higher education, telecom and other sectors.
- Property & casualty personal lines insurer operationalizes customer experience strategy and improves industry customer satisfaction scores.
- Health insurer transforms from cost-centric to customer-centric organization while significantly improving first contact resolution (FCR) and customer effort.
- Cable television provider increases revenue per call and service efficiency.
- Government healthcare information company improves customer satisfaction and reduces service operations costs.
- Online higher education provider increases enrollment and improves student experience.
- Specialty pharmaceutical products provider improves customer experience by targeting call efficiency.
- Prescription benefits provider focuses on call avoidance and first contact resolution to reduce service operations costs.
- Health maintenance organization improves first contact resolution to improve margins.
- Energy retailer reduces cost of service operations and improves contact center operating efficiency.
- Government healthcare benefits manager improves customer experience and reduces service operations costs.